- Dissertations & Theses (ProQuest): Access to digital dissertations
- EBSCO: Serves the informative needs of schools, libraries and research centres by providing access to full text of print and ejournals, databases and ebooks
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts: Provide access to databases which cover the sciences like life sciences, material sciences, computer sciences, geosciences και social sciences
- Cyprus Geological Heritage Educational Tool: Information about the geological history of cyprus
- Open J-Gate portal: A database of journal literature, indexed from 3000+ open access journals, with links to full text at Publisher sites
- Directory of Open Access Journals: covers free, full text, quality controlled, scientific and scholarly journals. More than the half of the journal are searchable at article level.
- Anemi Digital Library of odern Greek Studies
- UN Member States On the Record: Provides direct access to official documents reflecting the views of United Nations Member States
- Press and Information Office: Searching in 68,824 press releases from the Press and Information Office from 1/1/1962 - 28/02/1977
- The National Documentation Centre (EKT) is the backbone organization of the national infrastructure for scientific documentation, online information and support services on research, science and technology.
- PreLex: the database on inter-institutional procedures follows the major stages of the decision-making process between the Commission and the other institutions
- CyLaw Cyprus Source of Legal Information: provide free access through the internet to the Cyprus legal materials that are at any time publicly available in electronic format. The Cylaw database contains all judgments issued by the Supreme Court of Cyprus since 1997 as well as most civil appeals and first instance judgments issued by the Supreme Court in 1996.
- ERIC Education Resources Information Center: an online digital library of education research and information. It provides access to more than 1.3 million bibliographical records of journal articles and other education-related material. In some cases full text is included.
- The Free Library: this collection offers free, full-text versions of classic literary works from hundreds of celebrated authors, whose biographies, images, and famous quotations can also be found on the site. Recently, it has been expanded to included millions of articles dating back to 1984 as well as newly-published articles that are added to the site daily.